Back The Guardian Alec Baldwin hands over phone in film shooting investigation
Search Sections 17 Jan
Close
Advertisement
15 Jan 3:32am

Alec Baldwin hands over phone in film shooting investigation

The Guardian
Actor’s phone is turned over to authorities investigating fatal shooting on New Mexico film set in October Alec Baldwin has handed over his cellphone to investigators who are looking into the fatal shooting on the New Mexico set of the film Rust in October, his attorney and a law enforcement official said. A search warrant for Baldwin’s iPhone was issued in December. The Santa Fe County, New Mexico, sheriff’s office had said earlier this week that it was still trying to obtain the device from the 30 Rock actor.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Monday, January 17, 2022

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

The Guardian

Close